Digital Workplace Observability
Our team have rich experience with deployment and fine tuning of ThousandEyes observability solution in enterprise environment.
Observability is the ability to understand, measure, and analyse the behaviour of a complex system. In the context of IT infrastructure and applications, observability is essential to detect and diagnose issues quickly, understand performance, and improve reliability.
Our preferred observability tool is ThousandEyes. It provides comprehensive observability to digital services and networks by simulating user transactions and network traffic to identify potential issues before they affect end-users. Wide range of metrics and visualizations will help operators quickly understand performance and identify potential issues. These include network metrics such as latency, packet loss, and jitter, as well as application-specific metrics such as DNS resolution times, web page load times, and API response times. ThousandEyes also provides a range of alerting and notification capabilities to ensure that operators are informed when issues arise.
What can we help you with?
End User Monitoring
- Monitor application performance from the user perspective
- On-demand and real-time visibility approach
- Detailed metrics of user’s network connectivity, including Wi-Fi details
- Help to troubleshoot users’ performance issues related to Wi-Fi, bandwidth, ISP or SaaS availability
Internet and WAN visibility
- Monitor SD-WAN overlay and underlay
- Network path visualization
- Test DNS availability, integrity and performance
- Use probes available across the globe and in all major network provider hubs
Network and Application Synthetics
- Simulate users’ real interaction with a website or application
- Selenium-based web transaction test
- Test available from public or on-prem probes
What do our costumers say about us
Security audit at Electrotrans a.s.
Checking infrastructure elements for Schaltag
How can we help you?
Do you have a project? A question? Are you interested in our solution? Contact our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.