We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Are you a focused, detail oriented person? Do you enjoy writing and working with documentation? If your answer is „YES“ and your English is on an advanced level, do not hesitate to apply! We want you!
What you can look forward to?
- Create new and/or update existing documentation, assimilate technical or process describing materials and components according to actual needs.
- Gather all relevant and required information by participating in meetings, conducting interviews, and utilizing existing documents .
- Participate in IT, process and service design meetings with relevant SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)- provide them suggestions on document improvement.
- Assist in planning a of technical or process documentation according to the ITIL and good documentation practice standards.
- Review all related information and incorporate it into agreed document format, translate it into knowledge base articles etc.
- Deliver quality documentation, which is easily understood, comprehensive, accurate, and delivered in time
- Review and edit technical writing by other team members
What you should have to manage this role easily:
- Good communication skills to be able to organize and collect all information within the project.
- Ability to unify all data and information.
- General knowledge of IT.
- General written communication skills in relation to technical documentation.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) guru.
- Ability to follow deadlines in a project organization.
- Good to have: an overview in HW infrastructure
- experience with (SNOW) ServiceNow is an advantage
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after year 1, 2000 CZK after year 2, 3000 CZK after year 4)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Partner