We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
We are looking for a Data Engineer (maintenance) to strengthen the team based in Gosselies (Belgium). This position requires the ability to identify, read and write complex queries, the ability to create database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions), and modify the contents of an existing report. This role can be done from our Prague of Brno office, but there is also an opportunity to travel to Belgium regularly or work remotely.
What you can look forward to:
- Compilation of user requirements and specifications for reports
- Design and implementation of data collection and storage mechanisms
- Design and development of Microsoft SQL reporting services (SSRS) reports
- Responding to users to troubleshoot and/or improve existing reports
- Collaboration with the customer quality department to define acceptance tests and execute them
To easily manage this role you should have:
- Microsoft SQL or Oracle type database management knowledge
- Experience with reporting tools (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Report, or Dream Report)
- Strong analytical/critical spirit and a natural ability to work independently and take initiatives
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Dashboarding tools (Power BI, Qlik Sense) as an advantage
- Knowledge of OSIsoft (PI, PI AF, PI Vision, etc.) and/or PTC is a real asset
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 75 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after 1 year, 2000 CZK after 2 years, 3000 CZK after 4 years)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Cafeteria platform
Based in Brno/Prague/Belgium OR remote
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Specialist