Senior Project Manager
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release.
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources – daily communication with 30 people
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope.
- Direct reporting to high management + documentation
Good to have
- 6+ years business and IT experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master, for a software development team.
- Deep knowledge of project management, IT Standards & financial management.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Proven leadership & organizational change management skills.
- Good negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Advantageous: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) , Understanding of IT technologies (Cloud/Azure).
Prague, Czech Republic