Corporate Social Responsibility – in colloquial language, responsibility towards society – is something we think about every day at Axians. Every time in January, when looking back at the previous year, our hearts warm up.
We are glad in 2021 we could:
- Help 14 different charities.
- Donate more than CZK 270,000 to charity projects.
- Host 3 workshops that helped us learn more about our own health and the health of our loved ones.
- Organise a lecture on cyber security for parents and children.
- Provide a part-time job for children from the children’s home as part of the Holiday Experience programme.
- Organise the first Movember to help prevent prostate cancer.
- Gift over 30 seniors as part of the Christmas Wishing Tree.
- Participate in the Run for Světluška and support the blind.
- Organise a collection of clothes and toys for children’s homes.
We would like to thank our colleagues for all this. Thanks to them, our value #wetakeaninterestinothers is not just an empty phrase on a flyer in the kitchen but accompanies us on our journey every day.
Nevertheless, we do not rest on our laurels. We are challenged to continuously improve, and we are already working on activities that 2022 will bring. We are looking forward!