We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
What you can look forward to:
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control execution of project
- Establish project governance according to client’s preferred structure, as well as managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring effective use of resources.
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools according to client’s preferred methods.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
To easily manage this role you should have:
- 4+ years business and IT experience.
- Deep knowledge of project management, IT Standards & financial management.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis & design
- A personality/temperament that is responsible and structured
- Proven leadership & organizational change management skills.
- Good negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization diplomatically and effectively.
- Professional level of English is a must
- Possibility to jump into soon
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 75 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after 1 year, 2000 CZK after 2 years, 3000 CZK after 4 years)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Cafeteria platform
Based in Brno/Prague
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Specialist