We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Do you have some experience in IT? Are you independent and willing to learn new things? If yes apply and drive the change with us!
What you can look forward to:
- Overseeing of client environment – remote and on-site.
- User Access Management – assignment of policies, rights to new users.
- Application management – Jira, Confluence, Jama, GitLab, Git, IBM RTC, Jenkins, Active Directory…
- And also support of application of 3rd parties.
- Daily work in Windows environment and from time to time in Ubuntu and in CentOS.
- Troubleshooting of user’s requests (ticketing in Jira), monitoring of networking devices and infrastructure.
- Cooperation with senior colleagues (back-up colleagues on-site) and participation on development of clients.
- Assuring of smooth working of processes, standards, planning and building of IT at client.
- Improving in server’s technologies and deployment of servers – virtualization (VMware vCenter).
Your knowledge includes:
- At least one year experience with IT (knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10, basic knowledge of networking).
- Jira at least as advanced user.
- Active Directory basic knowledge is needed.
- Experience with Git.
- Nice to have Confluence, Jama, IBM RTC, Jenkins, GitLab, Ubuntu, CentOS, VMware vCenter.
- Ability to learn how internal systems work and how to teach users about correct processes.
- Excellent communication skills, independence, willing to learn new things.
- Responsibility, time flexibility, proactive approach, rational thinking.
- English on communicative level is a must.
- Czech or Slovak language on at least B1.
- Be part of international, yet local brand, built on real values. Join us in creating the environment, where everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Monday. Colleagues will be happy to help you and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- We have flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day – that is paid directly into your salary
- Language courses, individual plan for training and development
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension or life insurance based on the length of stay in the company
- Wide career development opportunities – we emphasize the use of internal talents for new projects
- Mobile phone, laptop also available for private use
Based in Brno
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!