Are you a senior project manager who has strong technical knowledge and experience? If yes, that this opportunity is for you. We are offering interesting project that will have global impact.
We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
What you can look forward to?
- Manage the overall engagement platform project with both internal and vendor teams with top-down oversight throughout entire execution adhering to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Plan and implement quality processes and controls.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Experience managing project teams from different timezones and cultures e.g. UK & India.
Who we are looking for as a teammate:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Determined – the obstacle is the way. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with SharePoint 2016, Power Apps, Power Shell scripting
- Demonstrated PM skills – PMP preferred
- Strong Excel and analysis skills
- Extensive experience managing projects and teams using JIRA, MS Project Online, Confluence, Kanban boards
- Strong bias towards action. Comfortable working in product team and using agile methodology
Advantage would be:
- Experience using GitHub, Hugo, Qlik Sense, PowerBI, PowerApps, Google 360
- UI/UX skills – can direct the creative arm of a project.
- Be part of international, yet local brand, built on real values. Join us in creating the environment, where everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Monday. Colleagues will be happy to help you and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- We have flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day – that is paid directly into your salary
- Language courses, individual plan for training and development
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension or life insurance based on the length of stay in the company
- Wide career development opportunities – we emphasize the use of internal talents for new projects
- Mobile phone, laptop also available for private use
Based in Brno/Prague
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!