We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Are you senior architect with deep experience about cloud and hosting solutions? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity? Then this might be the one.
What you can look forward to?
- Cooperate with Business IT, Infrastructure Services and other Technology Architecture & Digital functions in developing and optimizing the Infrastructure Services inclusive of technology, cost and business strategy with focus on Cloud (AWS & Azure) and Hosting (DC Computing) services.
- Establish architecture standards and solutions for Cloud & Hosting services based on business needs.
- Design and implement scalable, high-performance, high-availability public, private, and hybrid cloud environments utilizing automation and Cloud native tools.
- Lead initiates from small to large complex Cloud Infrastructure and Application architecture covering both IaaS and PaaS.
- Strategic and technical direction, work with external parties to validate aspects of the design and approach while providing detailed input into the target design.
- Collaborate with the project teams.
- Support and deliver Proof of Concept (PoC) and Proof of Value (PoV) initiatives.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies & procedures within Technical Architecture domains.
Who we are looking for as a teammate:
- Proven knowledge and experience (5+ years) in architecting and implementing Cloud (IaaS, PaaS) and Hosting (DC Computing) services.
- Proven knowledge and experience working with Cloud DevOps tools / Agile sprint teams (3+ years).
- Solid understanding and experience in solution architecture and build process incl. automation.
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, and deploying Cloud solutions at scale.
- Fluent verbal & written English, capable to present to various audiences, good documentation skills.
- Experienced in collaboration in a matrix environment.
- Be part of international, yet local brand, built on real values. Join us in creating the environment, where everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Monday. Colleagues will be happy to help you and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- We have flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day – that is paid directly into your salary
- Language courses, individual plan for training and development
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension or life insurance based on the length of stay in the company
- Wide career development opportunities – we emphasize the use of internal talents for new projects
- Mobile phone, laptop also available for private use
Based in Brno/Prague
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!