We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Are you looking for an attractive HR challenge? Use your knowledge and skills for delivering suitable candidates, sourcing, university relations and brand activities. Join us on our journey.
What you can look forward to:
- To be a part of the HR team and help us to find talents in the IT area (for positions like Project manager, Scrum Master, Analyst, Cyber Security & Network engineers, and sometimes also non-IT positions)
- Close cooperation with the recruitment team on brainstorming about new possible ways for more efficient recruitment/sourcing
- Bringing new ways on how to boost the attraction of candidates and move things forward are more than welcome
- Manage and update all recruitment channels (LinkedIn, Jobs, other job portals, social network, and others)
- Direct search, approach candidates and be the first point of contact for them
- Work daily with ATS and ensure updated information in the system
- To build a long-term relationship with candidates, understand their motivation and skills
- Participate in related external programs like job fairs, university events, Czechitas cooperation, etc
- Cooperate with the marketing department – marketing materials and social network campaigns
To easily manage this role you should have:
- at least 1 year of experience with recruitment/sourcing
- hands-on experience with different candidates approaching / sourcing techniques is a plus
- out of the box thinking
- team player skills as well as the ability to work independently
- proactive approach and ability to get the things done
- ability to manage data integrity in the system (ATS)
- good level of English
- Be part of international, yet local brand, built on real values. Join us in creating the environment, where everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Monday. Colleagues will be happy to help you and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- We have flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day – that is paid directly into your salary
- Language courses, individual plan for training and development
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension or life insurance based on the length of stay in the company
- Wide career development opportunities – we emphasize the use of internal talents for new projects
- Mobile phone, laptop also available for private use
Based in Brno
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Partner