That is how many user authentications just one of the IAM service lines supports each year, allowing our associates to research and produce life-saving medicines. Would you like to be involved?
As the OIM Expert you will be responsible for ensuring identity governance and access control services align with business needs and are delivered in accordance with our clients standards and in line with industry best practice.
We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
You will be part of all aspects of the evolution and implementation of the identity and access service management, which includes product development and innovation in co-operation with architecture and service lines, as well as aligning to strategic IT roadmaps.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze business and technical requirements and translate them into technical design and system specifications
- Assist with product and service roadmap as well as with architecture planning
- Design, develop, tests, and implement the Identity and Access Management (IAM) system components and solutions based on the OIM
- Work with technical teams to document installation and configuration of IDM components
- Provide consultancy and technical support to internal and external technical or operations teams
- Lead problem analysis, identify root-cause and present solution to internal peers
- Follow required documentation, code review and coding standards
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable preferred education or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10 years of IT experience with shown skills and experienced knowledge in the area of Identity Access Management, and in particular of Identity Governance and Access control management
- Working experience with one or more of the following: Oracle Identity Management platform, Microsoft Azure / Active Directory
- Proven record in both development and operations. You know all about schedulers, event handlers, connectors and OIM screens and the best practice in their design.
- Experience with regulatory frameworks, such as SOX, GxP, or similar
- Java and PL/SQL are your native languages, you’re able to critically review existing code and refactor it if needed
- You have experienced first-hand OIM troubleshooting, can recommend and implement fixes and prevent issues from happening again.
- Superb Interpersonal skills, both oral and written. Ability to lead small development or issue resolution team.
- Be part of international, yet local brand, built on real values. Join us in creating the environment, where everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Monday. Colleagues will be happy to help you and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- We have flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day – that is paid directly into your salary
- Language courses, individual plan for training and development
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension or life insurance based on the length of stay in the company
- Wide career development opportunities – we emphasize the use of internal talents for new projects
- Mobile phone, laptop also available for private use
Based in Brno/Prague
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!