We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Are you excited about world of cyber security and already have some experience with Vulnerability Analysis? We are looking for a passionate Analyst with experience to become a reinforcement of our well-tuned team and become one of our cyber enthusiasts.
What you can look forward to:
- Taking responsibility for Vulnerability Management tasks, such as environment report analysis, risk analysis, vulnerability remediation and mitigation, asset management and more.
- Trying to resolve issues with respective Subject Matter Experts, Asset Owners or other Stakeholders.
- Working with different customers and projects is common and it provides interesting and new challenges
- Creating, updating and maintaining documentation and reporting for VM relevant information
To easily manage this role you should have:
- At least 3-5 years of Vulnerability Management related experience
- Deep knowledge of security concepts and principles especially for Linux operating system
- Familiarity also with the Windows environment and Office tool suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and stay calm under pressure
- Good understanding of cyber security terminology and principles (CIA triad, SIEM, Risks, Vulnerabilities)
- Proactive approach to challenges
- Certifications such as CISM, Security+, CISSP are a plus
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after year 1, 2000 CZK after year 2, 3000 CZK after year 4)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
Based in Brno
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Specialist