We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Are you an experienced Financial Accountant? We are looking for an analytically driven individual to join our finance team. Within this challenging yet rewarding role, you will be heavily involved in a range of financial accounting as well as cooperation in controlling. You will be a key colleague in the heart of evolving team. Join us on our journey and feel our DNA!
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision and maintenance of all kind of ledgers: general, purchase, sales and fixed assets
- Financial accounting in CZ GAAP, cooperation in controlling
- Closing management, local financial statements, and related audit reports
- Supervision of junior Accountant
- Cooperating with external auditor, tax consultant, communication with banks
- Monthly accruals preparation, treasury accounting, travel expenses calculation etc.
To easily manage this role you should have:
- At least +3 years experience in the field of financial accounting in international company, as an Accountant
- professional level of Czech, communicative English
- Advanced Excel user
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with CZ GAAP, IFRS advantage
- Self-dependent, pro-active, positive mindset
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after year 1, 2000 CZK after year 2, 3000 CZK after year 4)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
Based in Brno
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Specialist