We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Are you looking for an attractive HR challenge? Use your knowledge and skills for delivering suitable candidates, sourcing, university relations and brand activities. Join us on our journey.
What you can look forward to:
- Own and facilitate team governance structure aligned to Agile methodology.
- Daily Agile team meetings, spring planning, spring demo and retrospective meetings.
- Own, maintain and monitor project management documents and deliverables.
- Create and maintain Scrum Team information & Stakeholder Register, Sprint, Backlog, Track Burn chart, Velocity, Retrospective charts etc..
- Support Product Manager with maintaining Product Backlog.
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences, assist in conflict resolution
- Liaise with stakeholders and product owner to clear obstacles, resolve issues and obtain resources
- Provide expertise in estimation and planning: create useful, reliable and practical plans for data analytics and experimental design
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
To easily manage this role you should have:
- 6+ years professional experience in large, global organization.
- 5 +years as Scrum Master with 3+ teams of up to 30 members.
- basic Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM I) plus one or more advanced agile certifications (e.g. CSP, SPC, PSM II, CSC, Scrum.org, ICAgile, PMI-ACP).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on at least one of the following Agile software products such as JIRA.
- coaching experience and understanding of team dynamics.
- facilitated agile ceremonies and mentoring teams/individuals on agile values, design
- Thinking, customer value, product management.
- proficiency level in Czech/ Slovak and English
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after year 1, 2000 CZK after year 2, 3000 CZK after year 4)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
Based in Brno
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Partner