We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Do you speak English and German? Do you like project documentation? If yes, then keep reading.
What you can look forward to?
- To assure document quality of completed projects via quality checks (mostly in German language).
- Focus on small details of specific projects, as well as the evaluation of a wider perspective of each project.
- Correction of evaluated projects in customer’s databases.
- To assist with maintenance of the internal knowledge base and documentation (in German language).
- Regular delivery and reporting of evaluated projects to the team management.
- To understand the customer’s needs and to meet all specified deadlines.
What skills/abilities you should have to manage this role easily:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- To be independent and reliable in terms of entrusted workload.
- A detail-oriented & organized nature, as well as the ability to step back and to think outside the box.
- Documentation experience in IT projects is a plus.
- Good communication skills to be able to organize and collect all information within the project.
- Level of German that allows to understand and absorb technical terms, as well as the nature of analysed projects.
- Level of English that allows to understand and communicate within the team¨.
- General written communication skills in relation to technical documentation.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) – intermediate.
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after year 1, 2000 CZK after year 2, 3000 CZK after year 4)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Partner