We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to take care of our marketing: from strategy to campaigns. You will have great colleagues to work with but the role itself comes with true autonomy and trust.
We would like to give our new marketer the opportunity to expand their knowledge, skills and support them in growing “in front of our eyes”. That is why we look for an ambitious junior (around 2 years of experience), a creative thinker, with the vision to always improve and learn. You will find all our support and resources for executing your creative projects.
The role is hands-on. We like to do projects on our own, without external agencies, as we strongly believe in living our DNA first, to share it authentically with the world. That´s why you need to be able to work independently, get yourself involved in a wide range of projects, bringing both your creativity and ability to turn ideas into life. All supported by strategic goals.
You can look forward to:
- Creating marketing plan, budget and B2B strategy in alignment with the sales strategy of the company. Cooperation is key, thus expect sales, product, and business unit managers to be your everyday work buddies.
- Brand awareness activities, but also lead generation marketing (including trade fairs, events for customers or different campaigns) are basically a quick sum-up of your future role
- Taking care of LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram in cooperation with our Employer branding specialist Terka
- Making sure that the brand identity is maintained throughout all company communication (some colleagues may or may not create a nice graphic disaster in presentations, so keep an eye on it… 😉).
- We already created some cool go-to-market strategies that will help you with everything, especially in the beginning. Your role will be to execute the action steps coming from it.
- You will also have some great tools to work with. You can look forward to Pardot marketing automation or video editing tools.
- Creating all kinds of communication: email campaigns, customer journeys, webinars, conference partnerships, PR articles, product materials and many other
- And importantly, for all communication we use Czech and English languages, so you should be confident in both of them
To easily manage this role you should have:
- Project management skills. You should be able to follow the marketing plan and keep up with deadlines
- Experience in planning and implementing marketing strategy and executing the campaigns
- You should be familiar with analytics tools and be able to work with basic data & statistics from web, campaigns or social media
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot marketing automation
- Ability to add content in WordPress (but we can teach you how to work with it)
- Design eye. Creating videos and working with the basic designs will be part of your job as well (for larger designs, we have a great graphic designer)
- Copywriting skills (in CZ and EN)
- Solid experience in running social media for an organizations
- We are international, yet local brand, built on real values. Everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Mondays. Colleagues are happy to help and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Employee stock shares program
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension/life insurance (1000 CZK after year 1, 2000 CZK after year 2, 3000 CZK after year 4)
- Language courses, individual training and development plan, use of internal talents for new projects
- Monthly breakfasts
- Dog-friendly Brno office with a gym underneath
- Cool Prague office with bike parking lot and showers
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
Based in Brno
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Talent Acquisition Specialist