Vulnerability Analyst / Pentester for Vulnerability Management
We are searching for a senior penetration tester for our Technical Risks Assessment task force, to join the Vulnerability Management team in Prague.
The ideal candidate is a person that loves technology and cybersecurity, has developed along the years experience in breaching systems and applications, is constantly updated on new vulnerabilities that allows access to what should be safe and protected. The person we are looking for has a creative mind and understand overall IT, with the aim to use it in a way that is not intended, find weak link in tools and processes.
- Proactively work identifying Internet Facing assets, web applications and related risks and/or vulnerabilities.
- Leverage commercial and open source tools to test exploits and pinpoint weak spots of our perimeter.
- Perform pentests over infrastructure, cloud and IoTs to identify and validate possible vulnerabilities, confirm exploitability.
- Participate in documenting the activities related to technical risks assessment, lead purple team exercises, advise and document how to remediate identified gaps.
- Provide your view on building or refining ad-hoc tools and scripts to detect vulnerabilities and exposures.
- Work as a guide and lead technical and non-technical security related conversations within the team and the global IT functions.
Good to have
- IT Security Experience of 5+ years.
- Overall IT Experience of 6-10 years.
- Security certifications appreciated OSCP, CEH, CISSP.
- Practical knowledge and experience with Network Security equipment (like Firewalls, IDS\IPS, NAC).
- Practical knowledge and experience with Enterprise IT infrastructures (including virtualization technologies, middleware, AD).
- Practical knowledge and experience with Cloud infrastructures and technologies.
- Fluent knowledge of English language.
- Curiosity, creativity, collaboration spirit, passion for IT, will and self-drive to build a security service.
Prague, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic, upon agreement