Transformation Communications Lead
- Drive the CIT (Commercial IT) communications strategy and play a lead role in its
implementing a cohesive communications plan, including project management for
- Development of internal communication content, and the delivery of engagement
activities for our team, that informs, engages and connects, across our full range of
internal channels: written and visual, digital, events, social platforms.
- Support CIT Leadership team in the delivery of consistent communications within the
team and also with other functions.
- Conduct administrative tasks to support Commercial IT team such as preparation for
townhall and other meetings.
- Compile and analyze communications metrics and produce reports and
recommendations that help us improve the impact across CIT and beyond.
- Monitor and update the team on relevant trends in the communications sector so their
usefulness is appropriately considered for the CIT.
- Develop a strong understanding of CIT and the work we do and build networks of
- Work with third party suppliers and partners to deliver activities and projects that are on
time and to specification.
- Oversees the CIT training matrix to ensure CIT associates are compliant from a training
- Work with training team to keep training matrix current ensure that mandatory.
- Work with other teams on the scheduling mandatory training to ensure appropriate
deadlines are assigned.
- Be an active and positive member of the CIT Service Excellence Team.
- Participate constructively and positively in team and other meetings to promote and
support communication channels within CIT.
- No travelling, remote work can be more than 50%.
Good to have
- Experience in Service Delivery, Consultancy, Project Management etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in specifying dashboards (ClickSence) is the key thing.
- Pharma industry experience would be a bonus but not necessary.