- Ensures all attributes to identities/ Privileged AD accounts are current (ownership, Application ID, etc.) providing necessary updates in a timely fashion.
- Process all requests for modification and password resets of Privileged Active Directory accounts raised in Service Now, and assist users with issues for any password related issues.
- Ensures proper authorizations and approvals are obtained for requests.
- Provides continuous input and feedback to improve/streamline processes.
- Executes ad-hoc queries to provide production data statistics.
- Assists in updating operations documents.
- Assists in housekeeping and monitoring tasks related to security and compliance.
Good to have
- Any degree in computer science or appropriate technical/functional discipline or equivalent technical certifications.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English.
- Previous experience managing digital identities and user accounts.
- Previous experience working in global teams.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Additional languages a plus (i.e. German, French, Spanish, etc.).
- Strong customer orientation a plus.
- Ability of teamwork, assertiveness, stress resistance, diligence, punctuality, willingness to work outside standard working hours and professional approach.
Prague, Czech Republic