Technical Operations Expert
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Deliver IT services, systems and applications to the business.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards as defined by the IT Organization.
- Ensure appropriate response to audit / ISRM assessment findings and recommendations.
- Define an end-to-end provisioning process facilitating automation wherever possible.
- Perform patch management and image management activities.
- Ensure standard build/image.
- Ensure accurate provisioning and metering of services.
- Provide early feedback to development team on release issues.
- Ensure that an up-to-date asset inventory for all technology assets is maintained and only authorized components are used.
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Technical Operations service scope.
- Coordinate all configuration management database changes which directly or indirectly impact production services.
- Ensure addition, modification or removal of any IT asset in a standard and controlled manner.
- Ensure that CIs are identified, accounted, reported, verified and audited.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Operations scope.
- Ensure to resolve/follow-up on the P1 /P2 critical incidents and follow-up on the root cause analysis etc..
Good to have
- At least 5 year experience in database services management.
- At least 7 year experience in Oracle/SQL database administration.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and quickly respond and resolve production priority problems.
- Certification in Oracle/SQL database administration is a big plus.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical, biotech, or life sciences industries is a big plus.
- Data Masking, database security products is a big plus.
- Oracle Data Integrator (ELT tool), Heterogeneous DB Migration between Oracle and SQL Server is a big plus.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL/Aurora/MariaDB, Hadoop is a big plus.
- Oracle skills are mandatory, MSSQL skills are good to have.
- Experience in patching of Oracle & SQL binaries and databases.
- Oracle ASM (Automatic Storage Management) installation, configuration & administration.
- Administration and Security management of databases.
- Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of SQL Server HA solutions.
Prague, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic