Technical Analyst / Engineer / Administrator – L2
Carries out the delivery of daily activities related to the management of digital identities and AD domain accounts, including creation, update/modify and deletion, in accordance with agreed SLAs, company IT Standards and defined processes.
- Executes creation, change and deletion of both digital identity and AD domain accounts according to process.
- Executes day to day management of attributes and entitlements to digital identities and AD domain accounts as required (i.e. – job role change, location change, etc.).
- Ensures all attributes to all identities and AD domain accounts are current (ownership, purpose, entitlements, etc.) providing necessary updates in a timely fashion.
- Ensure proper authorizations and approvals are obtained for requests.
- Document and highlight any risk concerns and escalate as necessary.
- Provide reporting as requested.
- Provide continuous input and feedback to improve/streamline processes.
- Records/documents/provides support for incidents/requests/changes, resolves them when possible, or ensures that they are assigned to the most appropriate group for resolution.
- Maintains/stores necessary records related to function.
Good to have
- Bachelor’s degree / Any degree in computer science or appropriate technical/functional discipline or equivalent technical certifications.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English, additional languages a plus.
- Previous experience managing digital identities and user account (desirable but not required).
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment.
- Previous experience working in global teams.
Prague, Czech Republic