Technical Administrator L2
- Execute monitoring, scheduling, alert handling and application health assessment.
- Process medium to complex tickets / incidents.
- Execute regular infrastructure / system maintenance tasks e.g., system copies, schedule back‐ups, application monitoring with custom scripts etc.
- Install and migrate application patches, kernel upgrades etc.
- Execute adhoc queries to provide production data statistics.
- Execute change configuration and release management.
- Update operations documents.
- Able to handle / de‐escalate emergency situations Security technical resources to.
- Execute activities such as housekeeping and monitoring tasks related to security and compliance.
Good to have
- 3-8 years of experience in relevant field.
- Experience in 2nd & 3rd level support.
- Good knowledge in infrastructure management.
- Great technical knowledge in relevant field.
Prague, Czech Republic