Smart Technologies Architect
- Responsibility for the definition and elaboration of the infrastructure architecture to support smart solutions (most part of time), ICT systems and business applications.
- Working on coordination and coordinate the application architecture and the ICT infrastructure of our client together with the Junior Smart Technologies Programmer and Sales.
- Communication with our clients, looking for the best solution and its delivery to clients.
- To find the best way how to proceed with the solution.
- Participation on developing of our own smart tool on platform AXIOM.
- Developing the platform from the beginning with overlap to cloud solutions.
- We provide full training and the support from our colleagues.
- Experienced Solution Architect.
- Pro-sales thinking is a must.
- Self-sufficient. Analytical and logical thinking.
- Eager and always curious, proactive person.
- Native Czech or Slovak language.
- Communicative level of English.
- Previous experience with project management is a big plus.
- Knowledge from engineering industry or electrical engineering is an advantage.
- Knowledge from security and networking area is plus.