- Providing end to end supports in server provisioning process in the client environment.
- Overall IT Client Device Lifecycle Management & Vendor Management.
- Ensuring business delivery compliant with given Contract Terms & Conditions.
- Communication with client vendors and other process stakeholders.
- Managing escalations.
- Coordinating and assuring the delivery according to agreed OLA with multiple teams with specific role (e.g. database) and other vendors (e.g. network team).
- Monitor and maintain the request management generic mailbox.
- Communicate request item status to requester in a timely fashion – proactively inform the requester about predictable delays in service delivery.
- Engage in discussions with customers as needed to provide assistance and address questions while adhering to defined procedures; escalate to Service Delivery Manager or Team leader when necessary.
- Suggest any improvement to Service Management (process, documentation) and assist Service Management with information required for service reviews.
- Validate the incoming requests (scope, completeness and accuracy of the information provided, prerequisites).
- Reject/hold/approve pending requests in IT Service management tool following the guidelines and processes.
- Execute and complete the tasks assigned to the team.
Good to have
- Preferable at least 2 years of experience in IT industry.
- English on communicative level, written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office product family.
- Intermediate IT knowledge, Proactive, customer-oriented approach.
Brno, Czech Republic