Service Manager L2
- Accountable for knowledge cleanup activities across multiple platforms, with the final goal of moving to a standard tool and process.
- Ensures appropriate level of quality and adherence to timelines.
- Consults on projects that impact knowledge and service desk support (onboarding or retiring services / applications).
- Works with the service onboarding team on communications being sent out to the Service Desks (including attendance to the mostly SD forum meetings).
- Ensures the Service Desks are aware of new / changes to knowledge database.
- Responsible for the governance of recurrent service improvement meetings with the Service Desk.
- Acts as an SME for other functions / service lines on knowledge setup / cleanup (on an ad-hoc basis).
- Acts as an SME for the implementation of Knowledge Management in the new ITSM tool (provide requirements, test functionalities).
- Supports Knowledge Management data migration activities.
Brno, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic