Senior Principle P&O Services Manager
- Drives implementation of the P&O Services strategy + target operating model, guides PMs to develop plans within the focus area and overseas its implementation across assigned region / business areas (long term perspective)
- Acts as Business Advisory for strategy, transformation and embedding change
- Oversees the efficient implementation of all P&O Service standards across the region from a strategic standpoint (e.g. global standards, efficiency, self-solve)
- Runs check-ins to assess progress and health of the strategy implementation. Proposes course corrections as required
- Identifies potential design improvements, provides change management and appropriate communications to prepare implementation of new services and processes
- Manages P&O services investments plans for the area of responsibility
- Manages periodic cost and efficiency analyses to support productivity objectives, monitors and initiates additional activities if required
- Connects the organization with key central functions (mainly Headquarter) to embed transformation
- Owns innovation and designs disruptors to drive transformation
We want to build a company culture that we enjoy and in which one is happy and content for the longest possible time.
We create together
We work as a team, we help each other, we are colleagues and friends.
We put our cards on the table
We build successful cooperation on open communication and mutual respect. Every opinion is important, and you don‘t have to be afraid to share it.
We take an interest in others
We listen to each other, appreciate each other and enjoy a job well done, we are not afraid to offer a helping hand when needed. Together we celebrate birthdays and team successes.
We do not take ourselves too seriously
Every change or failure we take as an opportunity and look at things from the better side. We like to laugh … even at ourselves.