Senior Middleware Engineer
- You work in an agile, self-organized team in which passion, trust and innovation have a high value. You build and operate Linux-based PaaS and services like JBoss, Tomcat and SaaS on the cloud infrastructure (Private Cloud – Nutanix). Automating recurring activities, Infrastructure as Code, API-First & Co are your motivation.
Good to have
- BS or MS in Business Administration Computer Science or Engineering.
- Professional experience as an engineer in the field of middleware (JBoss/Tomcat), including scripting, automation and monitoring in an enterprise environment.
- You move effortlessly on Linux systems.
- Very good knowledge in Web protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, REST Based Solutions.
- Very good knowledge JBoss, Tomcat, Fuse.
- Good knowledge in CI/CD Pipeline Tools.
- Operational know-how Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Nexus IQ and Bitbucket.
- Desirable value: Knowledge of Groovy, Ansible, Puppet, scripting languages such as Python, shell scripting.
- Fluency in English, German language is a plus.
- IT Service Management Certification (ITIL).
Brno, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic