- Own and facilitate team governance structure aligned to Agile methodology.
- Daily Agile team meetings, spring planning, spring demo and retrospective meetings.
- Own, maintain and monitor project management documents and deliverables.
- Create and maintain Scrum Team information &Stakeholder Registrer, Sprint Backlog, Track Burn chart, Velocity, Retrospective charts etc..
- Support Product Manager with maintaining Product Backlog.
- Interface with other parts of the organization to enable team success.
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Assist in conflict resolution.
- Liaise with stakeholders and product owner to clear obstacles, resolve issues and obtain resources.
- Coach Product team to optimize approach, ways of working and effectiveness.
- Provide expertise in estimation and planning: create useful, reliable and practical plans for data analytics and experimental design.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Manage the other agile ceremonies and lifecycle.
Good to have
- 8+ years professional experience in large, global organization.
- 5-7 years as Scrum Master with 3+ teams of up to 30 members.
- Pharmaceutical industry and data science knowledge and experience.
- Basic Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM I) plus one or more advanced agile certifications preferred (e.g. CSP, SPC, PSM II, CSC, Scrum.org, ICAgile, PMI-ACP).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on at least one of the following Agile software products such as JIRA.
- Coaching experience and understanding of team dynamics.
- Facilitated agile ceremonies and mentoring teams/individuals on agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management.
We want to build a company culture that we enjoy and in which one is happy and content for the longest possible time.
We create together
We work as a team, we help each other, we are colleagues and friends.
We put our cards on the table
We build successful cooperation on open communication and mutual respect. Every opinion is important, and you don‘t have to be afraid to share it.
We take an interest in others
We listen to each other, appreciate each other and enjoy a job well done, we are not afraid to offer a helping hand when needed. Together we celebrate birthdays and team successes.
We do not take ourselves too seriously
Every change or failure we take as an opportunity and look at things from the better side. We like to laugh … even at ourselves.
Prague, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic