QA/TW Junior Service Coordinator
- To assure Quality of installed / completed projects via quality checks applied based on the customer’s policies and standard practices (mostly in German language)
- Focus on small details of specific projects, as well as the evaluation of a wider perspective of each project
- Correction of evaluated projects in customer’s databases
- To assist with maintenance of the internal knowledge base and documentation (in German language)
- Regular delivery and reporting of evaluated projects to the Team Management
- To understand the customer’s needs and to meet all specified deadlines
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- To be independent and reliable in terms of entrusted workload
- A detail-oriented & organized nature, as well as the ability to step back and to think outside the box
- Documentation experience in IT projects is needed, as well as understanding of documentation standards in terms of naming standards, content organization, syntax, formatting, and terminology
- Good communication skills to be able to organize and collect all information within the project
- Basic Level of German, French or Italian language
- General written communication skills in relation to technical documentation.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) – intermediate.
- Ability to handle stress to meet specified deadlines