Project / Quality Manager
- Establish project plans and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimates, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Drive compliance to plan by promoting/encouraging a sense of urgency and drive to deliver in the project team.
- Monitor and control execution of projects through Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release.
- Ensure project follows established governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources.
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools as provided by PMO.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Track and ensure delivery quality conforms to established norms and when necessary provide checklist reviews of output quality to determine same.
- Responsibility for coordinating activities in the implementation, maintenance, updating and improvement of the company’s integrated management system.
- Ensuring compliance of the integrated management system with the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 a ISO 20000 standard.
- Responsible for integrated management system documents.
- Responsible for planning and participating internal and external (certification) audits.
- Responsible for resolution of any findings and nonconformities.
- Risk analysis and risk management (both general and information security risks)..
Good to have
- Complexity: Global / regional and/or cross-functional projects.
- Influence / impact: Manages business / IT stakeholders typically across regions.
- Knowledge & skills: 3-5+ years business and IT experience; solid knowledge of project management, IT Standards & financial management; good knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT architecture, technical standards; basic understanding of organizational change management; good communications and stakeholder management skills.
- Orientation in ISO standards: ISO 9000, ISO 20000, ISO 14000, and ISO 27000.
- Czech language mandatory.
We want to build a company culture that we enjoy and in which one is happy and content for the longest possible time.
We create together
We work as a team, we help each other, we are colleagues and friends.
We put our cards on the table
We build successful cooperation on open communication and mutual respect. Every opinion is important, and you don‘t have to be afraid to share it.
We take an interest in others
We listen to each other, appreciate each other and enjoy a job well done, we are not afraid to offer a helping hand when needed. Together we celebrate birthdays and team successes.
We do not take ourselves too seriously
Every change or failure we take as an opportunity and look at things from the better side. We like to laugh … even at ourselves.
Brno preferably (or Prague)