Senior Project Manager – Information Security
Goal of the Project
- Modernize the identity backbone; provide a significantly more robust and secure identity platform, adopt cloud-based identity services, enhance user experience and provide a more flexible and agile environment to support present and future needs of our customer
- Enable a business and realize IT vision by adopting modern IAM cloud services and building a more flexible and agile identity platform.
- Enable key business initiatives such as connect from anywhere strategy, and the growing M&A activity.
- Enhance user experience by driving towards a password-less strategy.
- Prevent threats and protect the core by eliminating risks maintaining environment health and security posture.
- Achieve security, performance and operational improvements with a new simplified design.
- Implement an Azure AD governance model to ensure process consistency and maintain compliance.
- Redesign and implement new test and qualification environments aligned with business needs while enforcing proper production segmentation.
- Address currently identified audit gaps in AD and AAD.
- Enhance Disaster Recovery and business continuity posture.
- Manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction based on compliance to the ICE methodology and GxP where applicable
- Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project lifecycle.
- Report project status and raising issues to Steering Committee when help is needed.
Good to have
- 12+ years business and IT experience.
- Experienced on projects with AD, Azure AD, Hello for Business, MFA
- Expert knowledge of project management, soft-ware lifecycle management, IT Standards & financial management.
- Advanced knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and supplier management skills.
- Strategic thinking skills, ability to navigate in a complex organization, dealing with ambiguity.
We want to build a company culture that we enjoy and in which one is happy and content for the longest possible time.
We create together
We work as a team, we help each other, we are colleagues and friends.
We put our cards on the table
We build successful cooperation on open communication and mutual respect. Every opinion is important, and you don‘t have to be afraid to share it.
We take an interest in others
We listen to each other, appreciate each other and enjoy a job well done, we are not afraid to offer a helping hand when needed. Together we celebrate birthdays and team successes.
We do not take ourselves too seriously
Every change or failure we take as an opportunity and look at things from the better side. We like to laugh … even at ourselves.
Prague, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic