Project Manager L2
- Lead large or multiple projects, spanning modules and business processes.
- Manage large project delivery according to timelines, quality and budget.
- Responsible for managing the project and achieving its objectives.
- Manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Coordinate bi-monthly approval process of new Projects, support with streamlining project portfolio activities.
- Provide support to project initiatives within HR as per the needs.
- Ensure proper project planning, managing transition between project streams.
- Familiar with system validation requirements and ensure a compliant implementation, always following existing validation framework and in alignment with quality experts.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scopes (e.g. CSV, Information Security).
- Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project lifecycle.
Good to have
- 3-8 years of experience in relevant field.
- Ability to lead complex medium sized or multiple small projects.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects.
- Experience in process and system validation.
Prague, Czech Republic