Project Manager IAM
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and translate them into technical design and system specifications.
- Assist with product and service roadmap as well as with architecture planning.
- Design, develop, tests, and implement the Identity and Access Management (IAM) system components and solutions based on the OIM.
- Work with technical teams to document installation and configuration of IDM components.
- Provide consultancy and technical support to internal and external technical or operations teams.
- Lead problem analysis identify root-cause and present solution to internal peers.
- Follow required documentation, code review and coding standards.
Good to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable preferred education or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of IT experience with shown skills and experienced knowledge in the area of Identity Access Management, and in particular of Identity Governance and Access control management.
- Working experience with one or more of the following: Oracle Identity Management platform, Microsoft Azure / Active Directory.
- Experience with regulatory frameworks, such as SOX, GxP, or similar.
- Superb Interpersonal skills, both oral and written. Ability to lead small development or issue resolution team.
Prague, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic