Project Manager – ERP/SAP
- Preparation and initiation activities transforming a project from initial pipeline assessment into a “Kick-off”-ready project / program.
- These activities include CAR (Capital Appropriation Request) management, Business Readiness Assessment, Scope determination and handover to Delivery Project Manager (optional).
- The incumbent is responsible to prepare ERP projects, manage RFP processes, orchestrates and challenges the CAR inputs and provides status reporting.
- Furthermore, the incumbent has to ensure that all contributing teams, especially solution design, service delivery and business are engaged and deliver the expected input as per initial project assessment.
- The incumbent must establish mechanisms to ensure that business and IT risks during project/program preparation are understood and mitigated.
- Own responsibility for project(s) taken over from demand management until handover to project execution, including:
- Orchestrate business readiness assessment and scoping exercises in cooperation with the Service Delivery Manager and Solution Design.
- Own and/or prepare CARs including the consolidation and verification of input from contributing service lines and alignment with Finance.
- Drive and organize RFP processes.
- Drive determination of timing, risks, location etc.
Good to have
- Must have Experience with project management of ERP Project.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Must have Waterfall & Agile experience.
- 12+ years business and IT experience.
- Expert knowledge of project management, software lifecycle management, IT Standards & financial management.
- Advanced knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization.
Brno, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic