Principal Project Manager – Splunk
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release.
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources.
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope.
Good to have
- 12+ years business and IT experience.
- Expert knowledge of project management, software lifecycle management, IT Standards & financial management.
- Advanced knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Pharma or other regulated environment experience.
- Any experience with log management / security information and event management (SIEM) systems like QRadar or ArcSight.
- Knowledge of (cyber) security and tools, namely Splunk or other security logs data lake.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization.
- Dealing with ambiguity.