Principal Project Manager – Software Development
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release.
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources.
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope.
Good to have
- 12+ years business and IT experience.
- Experience in software development.
- Expert knowledge of project management, software lifecycle management, IT Standards & financial management.
- Advanced knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
Prague, Czech Republic