Principal Project Manager – Site Network Isolation
- Define the requirements for the initiation and execution of the site network isolation.
- Lead actions to disconnect / partially disconnect a site from remaining company network
– An attack / malware is propagating in the company network and has not yet
reached a site.
– An attack / malware is originating from a site and has not yet propagated into the
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying
new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures
within Project Management service scope.
Good to have
- 12+ years business and IT experience.
- Expert knowledge of project management, software lifecycle management, IT Standards
& financial management.
- Advanced knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical
standards and GxP requirements.
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization.
- Dealing with ambiguity.