Principal Project Manager
- Development, SDLC and implementation experience.
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release.
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources.
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope.
- Ability to communicate in French.
Good to have
- 12+ years business and IT experience.
- Expert knowledge of project management, software lifecycle management, IT Standards & financial management.
- Advanced knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
We want to build a company culture that we enjoy and in which one is happy and content for the longest possible time.
We create together
We work as a team, we help each other, we are colleagues and friends.
We put our cards on the table
We build successful cooperation on open communication and mutual respect. Every opinion is important, and you don‘t have to be afraid to share it.
We take an interest in others
We listen to each other, appreciate each other and enjoy a job well done, we are not afraid to offer a helping hand when needed. Together we celebrate birthdays and team successes.
We do not take ourselves too seriously
Every change or failure we take as an opportunity and look at things from the better side. We like to laugh … even at ourselves.
Prague or Brno