The PMO Analyst will be a critical player in the Global M&A P&O Operations Team. P&O (formerly Human Resources). The Global M&A P&O Ops is the command center for merger & acquisition projects from a P&O operations perspective, and the PMO Analyst tracks the information that comes into this team and make sure everything is running smoothly. The primary focus of the role is to ensure that projects stay on track and on budget, and that the staff works efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor Projects: monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution & completion.
- Analyze Data: analyze data, project information, and project deliverables and ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget requirements.
- Prepare Project Status Reports: develop status reports to be delivered to the head of division and senior management.
- Oversee Project and Portfolio Capacity Planning: manage project human resources and assessing the performance of employees.
- Provide Support: to all customers and develop and maintain all performance dashboards and prepare reports to be submitted to project team.
- Adhere to Procedure: maintain all work according to program office procedures and policies.
- Perform Financial Analysis: on all budgets and prepare various reports for all budget forecast.
Good to have
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration.
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, business case development, and contract management.
- Good prioritization skills, to balance key priorities.
- Good at understanding the “big-picture,” while also having a keen eye for detail.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
- 2 years previous experience in PMO.
Prague, Czech Republic