Oracle Identity Management Engineer
- SME for program to enhance/upgrade Oracle Identity Mgmt.
- Provide both engineering & operational support of Oracle Identity Management projects.
- Continuously optimize network administration & monitoring tools and AAA services.
- Support customer with network/application performance reporting and data assessment.
- Create and maintain network and application performance monitoring presentation dashboards.
- Support troubleshooting teams with data collection & network traffic expertise.
- Working with cross-functional technical team and varying levels of management.
- Provide/document analysis and troubleshooting activities.
- Writing detailed solution specifications, diagrams, best practices/standards documentation, operating procedures, test plans/test reports, etc.
Good to have
- 10+ years related experience in in the field of Identity & Access Management.
- Deep knowledge of configuration layer and application layer of OIM, previous experience with implementations and upgrades required.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory is desired, especially integrated with OIM.
- Understanding of the latest technologies, IAM principles, and security protocols.
- Working knowledge of integration protocols such as: RADIUS, LDAP, etc.
- Previous knowledge of integration of OIM and SAP is also necessary.
- Fundamental knowledge of WireShark analysis tool.
- Linux and scripting skills is necessary (RHEL7)
- Integration with monitoring and security tools such as Splunk is important.
- Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills in English.
- Capability of independent problem-solving and self-direction.
We want to build a company culture that we enjoy and in which one is happy and content for the longest possible time.
We create together
We work as a team, we help each other, we are colleagues and friends.
We put our cards on the table
We build successful cooperation on open communication and mutual respect. Every opinion is important, and you don‘t have to be afraid to share it.
We take an interest in others
We listen to each other, appreciate each other and enjoy a job well done, we are not afraid to offer a helping hand when needed. Together we celebrate birthdays and team successes.
We do not take ourselves too seriously
Every change or failure we take as an opportunity and look at things from the better side. We like to laugh … even at ourselves.
Prague or Brno