Network Security Specialist
- Participation on network segmentation project in big complex environment.
- Prepare/execute network segmentation as the part of the project.
- Main duty is to participate in LAN network segmentation project what consists of:
- Preparing the LAN environment per given standarts (network prechecks, monitoring,
traffic load analysis, revalidation of firewall rules).
- Analyzing current network setup and preparing new design.
- Creating configuration for LAN/security devices based on predefined standards.
- Analyzing traffic and preparing firewall rulebase.
- Providing support during and after LAN segmentation activities.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues occuring during project, especially during the
deployment of new services/applications.
Good to have
- 3+ working experience in the IT network area.
- Security configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in security technologies, including firewalls
- Good knowledge of commonly used network protocols.
- Hands of experience with Cisco ASA firewalls, Tipping point IPS is plus.
- Desirable: CCNA+ knowledge.
- Hands on experience – experience with Palo Alto is welcome.
Brno, Czech Republic