Network Security Engineer
- Ensure the successful end-to-end operation of IT security systems – design, development, deployment and maintenance of security solutions.
- Participation on network security projects in big complex environment. Prepare/execute project tasks on time.
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
- Create best-effort standards for firewalls according predefined security principles.
- Assist with the handling of major incidents and identifying their root causes.
- Interface with internal security related organizations (ISRM) as well as third party vendors as liaison between client and vendor.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Communicate service requests to other involved IT resources.
Good to have
- Several years of prior working experience in the IT network security area.
- Experience with Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls.
- Symantec cloud security solutions.
- Proficiency in security technologies, including Next-Gen firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN’s, proxy.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Security certified: Cisco, CompTIA, isc2 or other related security certificate.
- Hands on experience with network design and implementation.
- Effectively utilize tools to resolve issues and escalates appropriately.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and proactively determine areas requiring additional attention, monitoring, or maintenance.
- Experience with application security technologies.
- Plus is experience in forensic & advanced anti-malware technologies and SIEM technologies.
Brno, Czech Republic