Network Security Engineer
- Ensure the successful end-to-end operation of Guardicore security system (mainly) – design, development, deployment and maintenance of security SW and network.
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Deliver technical expertise in support of security IT systems, applications and associated technology environment.
- Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or root cause.
- Monitor progress on the resolution of known errors and advising incident management team on the best available workarounds.
- Assist with the handling of major incidents and identifying their root causes.
- Standard sys. admin duties as server, system/app install and patch management, Windows/Linux problem determination and resolution, log analysis, etc.
- Interface with internal security related organizations (ISRM) as well as third party vendors as liaison between client and vendor.
- Communicate service requests to other involved IT resources.
Good to have
- Several years of prior working experience in the IT network security area.
- Security configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting experience.
- Hands on experience with Wired and Wireless networking, PC and server virtualization plus software.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in security technologies, including firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAC, DLP, VPN’s, Desirable: CCNA+, CCNP, CCDP, ISC2, GIAC certifications.
- Effectively utilize tools to resolve issues and escalates appropriately.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and proactively determine areas requiring additional attention, monitoring, or maintenance.
- Experience with application security technologies.
- Plus is experience with network security technologies (ForeScout CounterACT, Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet, Juniper, SourceFire), forensic & advanced anti-malware technologies and SIEM technologies (Splunk, Logrhythm, QRadar, Arcsight, Nitro etc.).
Brno, Czech Republic