Network Security Engineer
- Network security engineering support in enterprise environment.
- Ensure the security infrastructure is configured to be effectively managed, consistent and
- Support network security project -> LAN firewall, Proxy, IPS, Cloud Security, NAC.
- Create low level design / documentation / implementation plan.
- Deliver technical expertise in support of network infrastructure.
- Support firewall migrations.
- Read the architecture documentation and define low level diagram & implementation plan.
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
- Collaborate with other teams within the project.
- Improve existing network security configurations.
- Create and update network security documentation.
Good to have
- Several years of prior working experience in network security area..
- Network engineer certifications such as CCNP Security, CCNP Wireless, CompTIA
Security+, PaloAlto PCNSA, CEH (any network security related certification is welcome)
- Experiences with network routing & switching in enterprise network.
- Experiences with firewalls / next-gen firewalls (Cisco/PaloAlto preferable), IPS technology.
- Experiences with Proxy.
- Ability to configure, test and maintain VPN.
- Understanding of cyber threats (Viruses, Spyware, Phishing, Zero-day attacks,
- Understanding of PKI.
- Understanding of NAC (Forescout CounterACT, Cisco ISE preferable).
- Understanding of Cloud based security solution such as Zscaler.
- Understanding of network infrastructure services (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Syslog, NTP…).
- Hands-on experience with network tools is welcome: Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, tufin,
- Experiences with SIEM solution is welcome.
- Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper
- Reporting and documentation skills.
- Scripting skills very welcome.
Brno, Czech Republic