Network Security Engineer – Technical Governance
Engineering and Technical Governance for Network Security related topics.
Focus Technology & Infrastructure Services.
- Ensuring the Network Security infrastructure is configured to be efficient and secure.
- Contribution in definitions of IT Security Principles and Policy settings.
- Analyze the status-quo and detecting required improving’s.
- Tracking implementation of new solutions and improvements, including gap remediation’s.
- Analyzing deviations to security definitions, estimate risks of it and define actions to be taken.
- Assisting the IT Partners and Service Providers with technical clarifications and investigations.
- Close collaboration with internal security organizations and third-party vendors.
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
- Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or root cause finding.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
Good to have
- Master’s degree in IT or/and IT Security.
- Over 5 years of professional experience in a similar or related role.
- Professional and vendor related certifications such as CISSP, CCSE, PCNSE, CCNP security, CompTIA Security+ or similar for Security (desired).
- Familiar with GxP/CSV regulations in healthcare industry (desired).
- Bash scripting and well-known programming languages for networking automation (e.g. Power Shell, Python) is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Be able to drive complex IT Security and Network activities through an international and big organization.
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken).
Brno, Czech Republic