Network Security Engineer – Palo Alto
- Participation on network segmentation project in big complex environment using PaloAlto technology.
- Explore and define advanced security solution using PaloAlto next-gen features (application inspection/application based policy, zoning concept, Threat prevention, WildFire).
- Ensure the security infrastructure is configured to be effectively managed, consistent, and reliable.
- Read the architecture documentation and create low level design / documentation / implementation plan.
- Deliver technical expertise in support of network security infrastructure.
- Support firewall migrations.
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
- Collaborate with other teams within the project.
- Improve existing network security configurations.
- Be capable to understand and analyse FW traffic logs in order to propose FW Rulebase following defined security principals.
Good to have
- 5+ years of working experience in the IT network security area.
- Proficiency in security technologies, including next-gen PaloAlto firewalls.
- PaloAlto PCNSE knowledge.
- Security configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of commonly used network protocols.
- Network fundamentals including the OSI model, TCP/IP, IPv4/6.
- Traffic packet & protocol analyzer (Wireshark, nmap, etc.), reading data-frames and network packets.
- Hands-on experience with network tools is welcome: Tufin, NetBrain, Monitoring tools.
- Experiences with SIEM solution is welcome.
- Reporting and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management.
We want to build a company culture that we enjoy and in which one is happy and content for the longest possible time.
We create together
We work as a team, we help each other, we are colleagues and friends.
We put our cards on the table
We build successful cooperation on open communication and mutual respect. Every opinion is important, and you don‘t have to be afraid to share it.
We take an interest in others
We listen to each other, appreciate each other and enjoy a job well done, we are not afraid to offer a helping hand when needed. Together we celebrate birthdays and team successes.
We do not take ourselves too seriously
Every change or failure we take as an opportunity and look at things from the better side. We like to laugh … even at ourselves.