Network Security Engineer – LAN Segmentation
- Network security engineering project work focused on LAN segmentation in enterprise environment.
- Ensure the security infrastructure is configured to be effectively managed, consistent and reliable.
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
- Create low level design / documentation / implementation plan.
- Deliver technical expertise in support of security IT and OT systems.
- Read the architecture documentation and deliver the design on the existing network infrastructure.
- Implement and deploy new IPS and firewall.
- Support firewall migrations.
- Configure, test and maintain VPN.
- Collaborate with other teams within the project.
- Analyze the network traffic passing the firewall and help to build granular firewall rulebase (security policies).
- Improve existing network security configurations.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
Good to have
- Several years of prior working experience in network security area.
- Network engineer certifications such as CCNP Security, CCNP Wireless, CompTIA Security+, PaloAlto PCNSA, CEH (any network security related certification is welcome).
- Experiences with network routing & switching in enterprise network.
- Experiences with firewalls / next-gen firewalls (Cisco/PaloAlto preferable), IPS technology.
- Understanding of security zoning concept (LAN segmentation).
- Ability to configure, test and maintain VPN.
- Understanding of cyber threats (Viruses, Spyware, Phishing, Zero-day attacks, Ransomware, DDoS…).
- Understanding of network infrastructure services (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Syslog, NTP…).
- Understanding of PKI.
- Common knowledge of network security technologies such as Proxy/NAC/CloudSecurity/Anomaly Detection.
- Experience with network tools is welcome: Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, tufin, Monitoring tools.
- Experiences with SIEM solution is welcome.
- Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues.
- Reporting and documentation skills, expertize with project work.
- Scripting skills very welcome.
Brno, Czech Republic