Network Security Engineer – CyberX
- Ensure onboarding of new OT security monitoring appliances are as per project and operational requirements.
- Ensure spanned data being monitored is as per project and operational requirements.
- Ensure OT security monitoring appliances and platform are operating at optimal levels.
- Monitoring of OT security appliances and platform.
- Ensuring the Network Security infrastructure is configured to be efficient and secure.
- Monitoring the status-quo and detecting required improving’s.
- Tracking implementation of new solutions and improvements, including gap remediation’s.
- Close collaboration with internal security organizations and third-party vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Configuration and management of network equipment, including Switching, Routing and Tunneling solutions.
Good to have
- Over 3 years of professional experience in a similar or related role.
- Over 3 years of professional experience in network troubleshooting and switch configuration.
- Experience working within ITIL framework.
- Professional and vendor related certifications such as CCNA / CCNP, CompTIA Security + or similar (desired).
- Basic knowledge of OT technology is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Be able to drive complex IT Security and Network activities through an international and big organization.
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken).
Brno, Czech Republic