Public Cloud Engineering Expert
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
On Premise, Off Premise, Cloud, what matters is where your data is. So protect it, move it, use it.
- Responsible for design and implementation of public cloud networking solutions.
- Provide engineering to operate and support mission critical infrastructure services to all consumers in company which are in the scope of the BEF and/or COE, ensuring their stability and integrity.
- Design and develop IT network for public cloud.
- Design, implement and maintain security/infrastructure requirements for development / testing environment.
- Work in close collaboration with Architecture and Operations to integrate new solutions.
- Develop and enhance automated processes to release new solutions into the live environment.
- Creates, maintains, and regularly reviews an availability management system and a forward-looking availability plan, aimed at improving the overall availability of IT services and infrastructure components.
- Ensure Public Cloud Service is delivered in line with Service Delivery manager.
- Report to Service Deliver Manager on service issues and / or opportunities to optimize the public cloud services.
Good to have
- University degree level education or comparable education in Computer Science or Engineering Science (technical background) or work experience as senior network or cloud engineer in a global enterprise.
- 3+ years related experience in designing, planning, documenting, and implementing cloud focused solutions with network at its core or 5+ years Senior Network Engineering experience in a global enterprise.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
- Management of automation solutions with Ansible.
- Understands the needs of the business and aspects of the external environment.
- Knowledge on hybrid public cloud design concepts.
- Knowledge of IP networking and security in AWS – VPNs, DNS, load balancing, security, and interaction with on-site security and networking systems. Certification is a plus.
- Strong scripting and automation skills with one or more of the following: Python, Bash, Ruby in an operational setting.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a code tools like terraform, puppet or similar.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows systems administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment.