Network Connectivity Architect
Just imagine enabling scientists and clinical researchers to be able to seamlessly and securely analyze large volumes of data; enabling close to 300k people around the world to collaborate to develop, manufacture and distribute life changing medicines; imagine designing network solutions that enable development of AI models to defeat cancer.
- 20 mil. USD is volume of investments that you will influence by your architectural decisions.
- Cooperate with Business IT, Technical Infrastructure Services and Technology Architecture & Digital functions in defining and optimizing network infrastructure (connectivity) services.
- Oversee and ensure timely delivery of designated elements of the network infrastructure architecture and strategy.
- Provide technical expertise in the connectivity domain along with the consultation to the Business IT and senior management.
- Provide effective support for the adoption and correct usage of network services by users, organizations and applications where and when appropriate.
- Contribute to the overall continuous improvement, cost reduction and performance of network services.
- Adhere to Security Control framework and processes to increase quality and ensure IT compliance.
Good to have
- Experience in designing or engineering network services (WAN / LAN / Wireless).
- Fluent in English.
- Experience working in a global company and designing / deploying solutions at scale.
- Experienced in collaboration in a matrix environment.