Network Access Control Specialist
- Design and configuration of all systems and applications in scope to ensure stability, integrity, and business continuity.
- Monitor, measure, report, and review performance of services in close collaboration with Service Managers.
- Manage and cooperate with service line the lifecycle of incidents and minimize their adverse impact on business operations.
- Maintain documentation and operational procedures related to system integrity.
- Ensure that configuration items are identified, accounted, reported, verified, and audited.
- Responsible for application lifecycle management and its continual improvements.
- Proactively support the service line and communicate with vendor for continual improvement of the environment.
- Responsibility of creation policies in the NAC tool as per customer requirements.
- Collaborate with ISRM / WAN / LAN service lines to ensure the integrity of the enterprise network.
Good to have
- Several years of prior working experience in network security area.
- Experience or understanding of NAC technologies (Forescout CounterACT, Cisco ISE)
- Network engineer certifications such as CCNP R&S, CCNP Security, CCNP Wireless, CompTIA Security+.
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies and services.
- Radius protocol and 802.1x authentication advanced knowledge.
- Understanding of network infrastructure services.
- Experience with different type of OS Linux, Cisco IOS.
- Ability to drive projects from technical perspective.
- Able read customer device portfolio and design Classification, Clarification, Compliance policy accordingly.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- ForeScout CounterACT related certification FSCA/FSAA is a plus.
- Experience with SIEM tools (Splunk, QRadar, MacAfee security) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with network tools is welcome: Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, Tufin, monitoring tools is a plus.
- Scripting knowledge is a plus.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic