NetSec & Palo Alto FW Engineer
Good to have
- Network fundamentals including the OSI model, TCP/IP, IPv4/6.
- Configuration and management of network equipment, including Switching, Routing and Tunneling solutions.
- Implementation of ether/port-channeling, routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP.
- Networking & Security including configuration and troubleshooting of solutions.
- Implementation of network zone segregation like complex VLAN environments.
- Palo Alto Firewall solutions (Operations or/and Engineering).
- Redundant and scalable networks providing Backup- and DR solutions.
- Traffic packet & protocol analyzer (Wireshark, nmap, etc.), reading data-frames and network packets.
- Firewall management and engineering, including rulesets for big and complex infrastructures.
- Understanding of complex network designs and zero trust concept network.
- Understanding the concept of Virtual Networking.
Experience with the following is an advantage:
- Linux fundamentals including iptables.
- Cisco environments including LAN, WAN and DC solutions.
- Traffic load balancers.
- Rule Management with Tufin.
- Next Generation, Web Application and IDS / IPS technologies.
- SIEM principles and tools (Qradar / Splunk).
- Bash scripting and well-known programming languages for networking automation (eg Power Shell, Python).
- Concept of IoT, OT, ICS.
Brno, Czech Republic